- 211 Imperial
- Alliance Healthcare Foundation
- Calexico Brown Bag Coalition
- Campesinos Unidos
- Catholic Charities
- City of Calexico
- City of Calexico Housing Authority
- City of El Centro
- County of Imperial
- Department of Social Services
- EDD, Disabled Veteran Outreach
- El Centro Chamber of Commerce
- El Centro Elementary School District
- El Centro Fire Department
- El Centro Police Department
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Imperial County Office of Education
- Imperial County Probation
- Imperial County Public Health Department
- Imperial County Regional Occupation Program/ACE
- Imperial County Veterans Service Office
- Imperial Valley College
- Imperial Valley Housing Authority
- Imperial Valley LGBT Resource Center
- Imperial Valley Transit Commission
- Inland Fair Housing Mediation Board
- Neighborhood House, Calexico
- Niland Family Resource Center
- Northern Arizona University, Yuma
- Office of Congressman Juan Vargas
- Pioneers Medical Health District
- SER Jobs for Progress
- Sister Evelyn Mourey Center
- Spread the Love Charity
- Sure Helpline Crisis Center
- The Salvation Army
- United Way of Imperial Valley
- YK America
Click below to view NOFA's 2017 Community Planning & Development Guide
Currently no upcoming events
Our Lady of Guadalupe Men's Shelter
545 Encinas Ave
Calexico, CA 92231
Located in Calexico, CA, Our Lady of Guadalupe Shelter is a program of Catholic Charities Diocese of San Diego. A 50 bed facility, it provides emergency housing services for men. The program offers case management, social support, information and referral services for employment, medical care, recovery services.
House of Hope
1948 W Orange Ave
El Centro, CA 92243
An emergency and short term shelter, House of Hope provides are array of supportive services to aid women and families to become housed and contributing members of the community.
Womanhaven of Imperial Valley
741 MAIN Street
El Centro, CA - 92243
24 Hour Hotline: 760-353-8530
The WomanHaven Shelter is available to women and their children. The following is a brief description of the services offered:
- 2 Emergency Shelters with a total of 25-beds for
abused women and their children or who are
homeless for other reasons.
- Food, toiletries and emergency clothing are provided
for our families.
- Regular group and individual counseling is provided
for women and children.
- Case management to assist the families with
housing options, financial assistance and legal
decisions regarding the future safety and security for
- Life Skills courses are offered on topics to include
health, nutrition, finances, parenting.
WomanHaven continues to be the only state-approved comprehensive domestic violence agency in Imperial County.
Neighborhood House Shelter
506 E. 4th Street
Calexico, CA 92231
Neighborhood House Shelter is an emergency shelter for homeless women and children. By providing clients with room, food, clothing and intensive case management, shelter strives to give homeless women and children the opportunity to become self sufficient and contributing members of our community.
Neighborhood House Shelter is supported by funds from community donations, the United Methodist Women and the Emergency Food and Shelter Program.
Continuum of Care
Click below to view the Notice of Intent to Apply for HUD Funding
Click below to print our new IV CoC Membership Application