COVID- 19 Homeless Assistance
Our Lady of Guadalupe Men's Shelter
545 Encinas Ave
Calexico, CA 92231
Located in Calexico, CA, Our Lady of Guadalupe Shelter is a program of Catholic Charities Diocese of San Diego. A 50 bed facility, it provides emergency housing services for men. The program offers case management, social support, information and referral services for employment, medical care, recovery services.
House of Hope
1948 W Orange Ave
El Centro, CA 92243
An emergency and short term shelter, House of Hope provides are array of supportive services to aid women and families to become housed and contributing members of the community.
Neighborhood House Shelter
506 E. 4th Street
Calexico, CA 92231
Neighborhood House Shelter is an emergencyshelter for homeless women and children. By providing clients with room, food, clothing and intensive case management, shelter strives to give homeless women and children the opportunity to become self sufficient and contributing members of our community.
Neighborhood House Shelter is supported by funds from community donations, the United Methodist Women and the Emergency Food and Shelter Program.
Center for Family Solutions
510 W. Main Street
El Centro, CA - 92243
24 Hour Hotline: 760-353-8530
The WomanHaven Shelter is available to women and their children. The following is a brief description of the services offered:
- 2 Emergency Shelters with a total of 25-beds for abused women and their children or who are homeless for other reasons.
- Food, toiletries and emergency clothing are provided for our families.
- Regular group and individual counseling is provided for women and children.
- Case management to assist the families with housing options, financial assistance and legal decisions regarding the future safety and security for the family.
- Life Skills courses are offered on topics to include health, nutrition, finances, parenting.
WomanHaven continues to be the only state-approved comprehensive domestic violence agency in Imperial County.
Resource Guide to Homeless Providers
Imperial County Housing Scan Matrix
Emergency Housing Hotline Flyer
IMPERIAL VALLEY CONTINUUM OF CARE COUNCIL